Monday 14 November 2011

Only you.

" There's a folder of pictures I can't open.
There's so many songs that don't sound the same.
There's a number I can't dial and a message I can't send.
There's a restaurant I can't eat at, not with any friends.
There's words and names I can only say in my head.
There's a pair of eyes that belong to you, that I can never look into again. "

" Today happened because you're here. The days seem to leave when you do. "

"I can sacrifice my health.
And I can sacrifice my money.
I can sacrifice my nights.
And I can sacrifice my sanity.
I can sacrifice my words.
And I can sacrifice a song.
I can sacrifice the world.
And I can sacrifice nearly everyone in it.
The only thing I won't let them take, is you."
-IwrotethisforYou.

Thank you for everything that you've done to me.
Now, you're just somebody that I used to know.
Still, you're the best thing I never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment