Saturday 14 May 2011

Dear, you.

To the man I love

It was never going to be easy having to look at you as a friend, yet wanting you to be so much more.
It’s as simple as opening a not so distant door and telling you I Love you but I can’t, I’m afraid because you don’t see me in that way.

The last thing I want is for our friendship to be dead. You’ve been there for me when I needed you most. As one painful chapter of my life ended, you gave me hope and you showed me reasons.
It’s difficult to be rational when emotions concerned. Why must Love be unconditional? So much for my prayers. I’m torn between the moon and the sun. I can’t Love you in the way I want.

I've seen it happen and it’s not pretty to watch the stars fall when forever died. I couldn’t even cry. All I did was sit out that night, hiding the fear to myself by looking out to a far off place.
It’s cruel but some say the gods play men. Deep in my heart, it’s me to be blame. Why did our friendship ended? If there ever were reasons, it would be me because I've become less than a woman.

Sincerely,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment