Tuesday 26 October 2010

confused.

Did you miss me everyday that I was gone?
Are your feelings deep enough to keep you strong?
'Til you tell me any different, baby, I believe

That your love is true
Yeah, baby, don't deceive me

Well, I try not to entertain jealousy
It's a useless emotion that makes me unhappy

But you're not around
I'm weaker, you see

I start to torture myself even though it's unhealthy
Yes, I torture myself even though I know it's not fun
And I'm 99% sure you ain't been with someone
But you know it's the 1% that's a bitch
Baby, answer my question and scratch this itch
- Tortured Soul


gue gatau harus gimana lagi.
gatau ini jeles, apa jelas jelas jeles (?) gue juga masih ngga ngerti.
dibilang gue mau nyerah, gue gamau nyerah.
dibilang gue mau beranjak, "disini" masih nyaman.
tapi apa mau dikata, sadar diri itu penting, sadar diri itu perlu.
lebih baik gue menunggu waktu yang berdetak dan jantung yang berputar aja.
Time will tell, I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment