Tuesday 23 November 2010

Here i am alone, talking to my shadow
And time's flapping by, just to make fun of me
I hate the time, it keeps running away, taking you along on the road
And i refuse to go
I don't wanna go with you

I'm waiting for the time to stop, and deliver you back to me
And i'll hold you tight, i'll hide you in my pocket
It will never take you again

Everything that i could do it for you
Every thought will ever make you mine
It's alright, it's alright

I miss you so, and they can't understand my pain
Hear, Hear me say..
Everyday i love you yes i do



I'll wait for you, I'll wait until you show me who you really are.
Show me your love, Show me the real you, because I need you by my side.
Please stop pretending , i do really hate the way you lie -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment