Sunday 9 May 2010

humble bumble bee

I probably don’t exist in your daily life
And I’m sure you have no thoughts of me
But for me, I spend my days thinking about you
And my tears still fall

In those days when I desperately want to see you
Those days that are so hard to bear
My mouth wordlessly repeats “I love you”
And all alone I cry for you again
And all alone I’m missing you
Baby I love you
I’m waiting for you

I probably don’t exist in your daily life
And I’m sure you have no memories of me
But for me, I spend my days thinking about you
And create my own memories

For me
Love is a beautiful scar
Even when I see your beautiful smile
I cannot smile with you

Bye bye never say good bye
Even though I can never have you
I need you
I can’t say a word, I want you
I plead and again I plead

X.O. Pinia

No comments:

Post a Comment