Friday 8 April 2011

where are you?

" In another life, I would be your girl
We keep our promises, be Us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay
So i don't have to say : " you were the one that got away...."
The one that got away....

All this money can't buy me a time machine
Can't replace you with a million rings
I shoulda tell you what you meant to me
Cause now I pay the price "

Katy Perry, the one that got away

Since 13th September last year, you've changed my life.
And I was wondering, where the hell are you?
I've text, send you an offline messages.
It feels like....you're disappear..

I just want to tell you that I miss you, a lot.
So, if you read this, txt me, call me, send me an offline messages.
I know you understand how i felt, so please, just stay.

And please, berhenti deh me-racing dipikiran gue.
Bikin gue pengen cepet cepet lari ambil handphone, buat nelfon hp lo.
Gue tau ini ngga guna banget, cuman....
gue tau mungkin lo diluar sana masih membuka account gue, untuk menepati janji lo. (#overpede)
Dan gue akan menunggu lagi, untuk sebuah sms singkat dari lo.
Akan gue tunggu, walau lebih dari 10 hari, walau lebih lama dari yang sudah berlalu. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment